This accommodation does not have any available rooms
Ideally located a stone's throw from Plymouth Hoe waterfront, the Edgcumbe Guest House is just perfect for your stay in Plymouth. This highly recommended, well maintained, high quality guest house has clean and comfortable en suite rooms including two on the ground floor. We also have a luxury king size four poster bedroom.
We are within easy walking distance of theatres, The Pavilions, City Centre, The Hoe and Barbican. The University, train, bus station and ferry port are close by. There are numerous restaurants and cafes nearby.
Owner run by the Williams family since 1969 means we have a wealth of experience in making your stay the best it can be. Carla is proud to maintain the excellent reputation built by her parents.
Breakfasts are freshly cooked to order using the finest produce, locally sourced wherever possible. Special diets are catered for with pleasure.
Walkers welcomed. We are dog friendly too.
- Number of Rooms / Units
|Room / Unit Type||Room / Unit Tariff*|
|Double en suite||£30.00 per person (breakfast included)|
|Family with shared bathroom||£30.00 per person (breakfast included)|
|Single with en suite bathroom||£45.00 per room (breakfast included)|
|Twin en suite||£30.00 per person (breakfast included)|
*As a guide, prices are per room per night for hotels, guest houses, B&Bs and serviced apartments and per week for self-catering accommodation.
Note: Prices are a guide only and may change on a daily basis.
Map & Directions
- In town/city centre
- Non smoking establishment
Children & Infants
- Accept children (Minimum age) - 0
Parking & Transport
- Car parking
- Additional meal details - Special diets catered for.
- Cater for vegetarians
- Serve breakfast
- Delta accepted
- JCB accepted
- Maestro accepted
- MasterCard accepted
- Solo accepted
- Sterling Travellers Cheques accepted
- Visa accepted
Room / Unit Features
- Colour television in all bedrooms
- Four poster beds available
- Ground floor bedrooms available
- Hairdryer in all bedrooms
- Non smoking rooms available
- Tea & coffee making facilities in all bedrooms
- Business facilities (eg. Fax/ modem) - Wireless Internet access available.
- Central heating throughout
- Ironing facilities
- Pets accepted
- Public telephone
- Special provisions for cyclists
- Special provisions for walkers
|Open New Year|
|2012 - opening (1 Jan 2016 - 31 Dec 2016)|