This accommodation does not have any available rooms
Contemporary, light and airy interiors meet Victorian elegance in the Invicta Hotel. Relax and unwind in the tranquility of the hotel’s 19th century inspired bar and lounge, enjoy a fresh, cooked to order breakfast or enjoy a wonderful dinner from our world class chef and his team.
Run by the Martin Family since 2002 The Invicta Hotel brings together an opulent but relaxed and secluded environment with a timeless warm and friendly service.
The hotel is found overlooking Plymouth Hoe, at the heart of Britain’s Ocean City. The Grade 2 Listed Hotel is ideally placed for enjoying a walk along Plymouth’s stunning waterfront from where you can take in the views across Plymouth Sound, one of the most perfect natural harbours in the world. Walk a little further to the Barbican and Sutton Harbour where you can step back in time as you meander the cobbled streets enjoying the independent shops and cafes.
The City Centre with its wide array of shops, restaurants, cinemas and theatre is only a short stroll away for you to enjoy.
The Invicta prides itself on its service to guests and consistently ranks highly on trip adviser, receiving compliments regarding not just the facilities and location but the warm welcome and excellent service that they receive from all at the hotel.
The hotel offers a wide range of individually designed rooms varying in size and style from compact singles up to spacious double and family rooms.
The hotel boasts AA 3 star accreditation for hotel accommodation and has won multiple awards including Trip Advisors own coveted Hall of Fame Award given to hotels that have received a certificate of excellence for five consecutive years.
If you’re planning on hosting a wedding, business event or party then take a look at our bijoux function suite. We are particularly well placed for weddings being located opposite Plymouth Registry Office and Gardens. Our team are well versed with hosting all manner of events and will ensure your event takes places seamlessly and professionally. We look forward to welcoming you at the Invicta Hotel soon.Won LateRooms Simply the Guest Awards 2016
|Room Type /||Room Tariff*|
|Compact Studio Single||£60.00|
|Compact Studio Twin / King||£80.00|
|Superior Double / Twin||£85.00|
*Note : Prices are a guide only and may change on a daily basis
- 3 AA Stars
Map & Directions
- In town/city centre
- Non smoking establishment
- Of historic, literary or architectural interest - Grade II Listed hotel built circa 1845 by renowned architect George Wightwick.
- Facilities for the Disabled
Children & Infants
- Accept children (Minimum age)
- Accept children all ages
Parking & Transport
- Car parking - Free Car Park behind hotel – 10 spaces. Also on-street parking with concessionary rates available
- Additional meal details
- Cater for vegetarians
- Room service
- Serve breakfast
- Serve evening meal
- Serve lunch
- All major credit cards accepted
- American Express accepted
- Maestro accepted
- MasterCard accepted
- Visa accepted
Room / Unit Features
- Central Heating
- Colour television in all bedrooms
- Digital TV
- Electric shaver point
- Hairdryer in all bedrooms
- Tea & coffee making facilities in all bedrooms
- Telephone in all bedrooms
- Accept coach parties
- Business facilities (eg. Fax/ modem)
- Central heating throughout
- Conference facilities
- Event venue
- Ironing facilities
- Pets accepted - Dogs accepted
- Separate guests' lounge
- Wedding Venue
- Special provisions for cyclists
- Special provisions for lone female travellers
- French spoken
- German spoken
Travel & Trade
- Commission/net rates apply
- Group discounts available
- Min group size numeric qualifier
- Packed lunches available
- Wi-fi available
|Open New Year|
|open (9 Nov 2016 - 8 Nov 2017)|