This accommodation does not have any available rooms
Located in the centre of Plymouth, Devon – adjacent to the Plymouth Pavilions and just minutes away from Plymouth’s historic waterfront – the hotel is the perfect location for business and pleasure.
At the New Continental Hotel we seek to offer affordable luxury. We aspire to create an individual, personal and comfortable environment. This is provided with a passion that comes from a family tradition steeped in the hospitality industry and odd eccentricities from being custodians of a grade II listed building that is over 150 years old.
Our team is at the heart and soul of the New Continental Hotel and is integral to providing guests with a quality hotel service and being flexible to cater for individuals needs.
Step from the bustling centre of Plymouth city into the quiet relaxation of our newly refurbished reception, lounge and Roma Bar. All have been designed to offer a combination of peace and calm ambience in which to read, work and share a drink or snack with colleagues and friends.
- Number of Rooms / Units
|Room / Unit Type||Room / Unit Tariff*|
|Double en-suite from||On Request|
|Single en-suite from||On Request|
|Twin en-suite from||On Request|
*As a guide, prices are per room per night for hotels, guest houses, B&Bs and serviced apartments and per week for self-catering accommodation.
Note: Prices are a guide only and may change on a daily basis.
- 3 AA Stars Hotel
Map & Directions
- In town/city centre
- Of historic, literary or architectural interest - Grade II listed building.
Children & Infants
- Accept children (Minimum age) - 0
- Facilities for children - Cots, children's menu, baby listening.
Parking & Transport
- Car parking - Approximately 100 cars.
- Access to golf course - Discounts at Dartmouth, St Mellion and China Fleet.
- Arrangements for riding/pony trekking
- Health/Fitness/ Beauty Facilities - Indoor heated swimming pool. Sauna, steam room, gym, weights room and Beautician.
- Indoor pool
- Swimming pool - Indoor, heated 10m x 8m pool.
- Additional meal details - Any on request
- Cater for vegetarians
- Room service
- Serve breakfast - 0700-1000. Executive restaurant £10.00 per head. £6.00 for children. Buffet for cold hams, waitress service for cooked hams.
- Serve evening meal - 1800-2000. Executive restaurant.£16.25-Three course TDH. £15.00 (from)- A La Carte
- Serve lunch - 1000-1800. Cafe Continental-daily health snacks, jacket potatoes. 1200-1400.Executive restaurant-£11.50.
- American Express accepted
- Delta accepted
- Diners Club accepted
- Maestro accepted
- MasterCard accepted
- Sterling Travellers Cheques accepted
- Visa accepted
Room / Unit Features
- Colour television in all bedrooms
- Four poster beds available
- Hairdryer in all bedrooms
- Modem point in all bedrooms
- Non smoking rooms available
- Radio in all bedrooms
- Tea & coffee making facilities in all bedrooms
- Telephone in all bedrooms
- 24 hr return laundry service
- Accept coach parties
- Available for wedding receptions
- Business facilities (eg. Fax/ modem) - Secretarial support available. Fax, Modem points in all bedrooms. ISDN.
- Central heating throughout
- Conference facilities
- Event venue
- Ironing facilities
- Licenced for civil marriages
- Night porter
- Pets accepted
- Public telephone
- Separate guests' lounge
- Staff fluent in foreign languages ** (List of languages are separately given) - Greek,Spanish,Italian
- Greek spoken
- Italian spoken
- Spanish spoken