This accommodation does not have any available rooms
Located in the centre of Plymouth, Devon – adjacent to the Plymouth Pavilions and just minutes away from Plymouth’s historic waterfront – the hotel is the perfect location for business and pleasure.
At the New Continental Hotel we seek to offer affordable luxury. We aspire to create an individual, personal and comfortable environment. This is provided with a passion that comes from a family tradition steeped in the hospitality industry and odd eccentricities from being custodians of a grade II listed building that is over 150 years old.
Our team is at the heart and soul of the New Continental Hotel and is integral to providing guests with a quality hotel service and being flexible to cater for individuals needs.
Step from the bustling centre of Plymouth city into the quiet relaxation of our newly refurbished reception, lounge and Roma Bar. All have been designed to offer a combination of peace and calm ambience in which to read, work and share a drink or snack with colleagues and friends.
- Number of Rooms / Units
|Room / Unit Type||Room / Unit Tariff*|
|Double en-suite from||On Request|
|Single en-suite from||On Request|
|Twin en-suite from||On Request|
*As a guide, prices are per room per night for hotels, guest houses, B&Bs and serviced apartments and per week for self-catering accommodation.
Note: Prices are a guide only and may change on a daily basis.
- 3 AA Stars Hotel
Map & Directions
- In town/city centre
- Non smoking establishment
- Of historic, literary or architectural interest - Grade II listed building.
- Facilities for the Disabled
Children & Infants
- Accept children (Minimum age) - 0
- Accept children all ages
- Accept Children Over 3
- Facilities for children - Cots, children's menu, baby listening.
- Special meal times for children
Parking & Transport
- Car parking - Approximately 100 cars.
- Indoor pool
- Swimming pool - Indoor, heated 10m x 8m pool.
- Additional meal details - Any on request
- Cater for vegetarians
- Local Produce English Breakfast
- Room service
- Serve breakfast - 0700-1000. Executive restaurant £10.00 per head. £6.00 for children. Buffet for cold hams, waitress service for cooked hams.
- Serve evening meal - 1800-2000. Executive restaurant.£16.25-Three course TDH. £15.00 (from)- A La Carte
- Serve lunch - 1000-1800. Cafe Continental-daily health snacks, jacket potatoes. 1200-1400.Executive restaurant-£11.50.
- All major credit cards accepted
- American Express accepted
- Delta accepted
- Maestro accepted
- MasterCard accepted
- Special group rates
- Sterling Travellers Cheques accepted
- Visa accepted
Room / Unit Features
- Central Heating
- Colour television in all bedrooms
- Digital TV
- Electric shaver point
- Four poster beds available
- Free Wi-Fi
- Hairdryer in all bedrooms
- Ironing Facilities
- Non smoking rooms available
- Radio in all bedrooms
- Tea & coffee making facilities in all bedrooms
- Telephone in all bedrooms
- 24 hr return laundry service
- Accept coach parties
- Available for wedding receptions
- Broadband Internet Access
- Business facilities (eg. Fax/ modem) - Secretarial support available. Fax, Modem points in all bedrooms. ISDN.
- Conference facilities
- Event venue
- Family Friendly
- Gym and Leisure facilities
- Hot Tub/Spa Bath
- Ironing facilities
- Licenced for alcohol
- Licenced for civil marriages
- Night porter
- Pets accepted
- Separate guests' lounge
- Wedding Venue
- Welcome single sex groups, eg stag/hen parties
- Aim to attract conferences and business meetings
- Special provisions for cyclists
- Special provisions for lone female travellers
- Greek spoken
- Italian spoken
- Spanish spoken
Travel & Trade
- Commission/net rates apply
- Group discounts available
- Min group size numeric qualifier
- Packed lunches available
- Wi-fi available