Development Stage 5 – Under Construction
Land at Sutton Road West, Sutton Harbour is allocated for residential-led mixed use development, providing opportunities for offices, hotel, leisure and small scale retail uses. Provision is made for in the order of 194 homes.
This site forms part of the wider Site PLY24, which includes:
• PLY24 Sutton Road West, Sutton Harbour – Consented
JOINT LOCAL PLAN ALLOCATION PLY24
Residential-led mixed use development, providing opportunities for offices, hotel, leisure and small scale retail uses. Provision for 194 homes.
Residential and office mixed use development to waterfront, low density commercial to north
DEVELOPMENT PROGRESS [Harbour Arch Site]
1. Planning consent granted (17/02323/FUL) for 14 apartments above commercial unit
2. Some pre-commencement conditions discharged.
3. Pre-app for minor material amendments to permitted scheme processed (19/01254/MOR).
4. S73 application (19/01487/S73) approved for alterations to permitted scheme to facilitate delivery.
5. Remaining pre-commencement conditions on the planning consent discharged (19/01877/CDM).
PLYMOUTH CITY COUNCIL NEXT STEPS
1. Continue to positively work with developer to discharge remaining pre-commencement condition on the associated Listed Building Consent to facilitate delivery.
Janine Warne, +44((0) 1752 307887