Development Stage 2 – Feasibility
Land at Lockyer Street, The Hoe, is allocated for mixed use development, including a quality hotel and housing. Provision is made for in the order of 52 homes.
SITE AREA: 0.27ha
OWNERSHIP: Plymouth City Council
EXISTING USE: Register Office
JOINT LOCAL PLAN ALLOCATION PLY27
Summary of uses: mixed use including a quality hotel and residential is expected.
DELIVERY TRAJECTORY: 6-10 years, 2023-24
1. Capacity study completed.
2. Heritage Impact Assessment completed.
3. Site Planning Statement completed.
4. Marketing of site by PCC Property has been undertaken.
PLYMOUTH CITY COUNCIL NEXT STEPS
1. Register Office relocated and the site is now vacant.
2. Further marketing of the site by PCC Property.
3. Proactively lead on pre-application discussions for site.
Marie Stainwright, +44 (0)1752 305188