PLY31 Bath Street East (Main Pavilions Site)
Tel: 01752 398259
Development Stage 2 – Feasibility
Land at Bath Street East is allocated for a comprehensive mixed-use redevelopment. Uses which will be supported include residential, arena facilities, offices, small scale retail, hotel, leisure, cultural and community uses. Provision is made for 323 new homes.
This site forms part of the wider Site PLY31, which includes:
• PLY31 Bath Street East (Pavilions Car Park) – Under construction
SITE AREA: 2.3 ha
OWNERSHIP: Akkeron group primary owner of Pavilions additional part in separate ownership of Vastint
EXISITNG USE: Pavilions leisure centre and carpark
JOINT LOCAL PLAN ALLOCATION PLY31
Mix use residential lead development, including arena facilities, office, small scale retail, hotel, leisure cultural and community uses and 323 new homes
DELIVERY TRAJECTORY: 2025-2029
DEVELOPMENT PROGRESS MAIN PAVILLIONS SITE
1. Western Approach foot bridge and tower demolished
2. Millbay Boulevard public realm scheme completed.
3. Demolition of Pavilions rear service ramp and Pavilions extension completed.
PLYMOUTH CITY COUNCIL NEXT STEPS
1. Engage Pavilions owners to facilitate pre-application for wider site delivery through the planning process.
2. Complete PCC delivered Boulevard Public Realm Scheme
Marie Stainwright, T +441752 305188