Tickets range in price from £12 - £40 depending on performances please contact the Box Office for full details.
The Theatre Royal Plymouth is the largest and best attended regional producing theatre in the UK and the leading promoter of theatre in the South West. There are three distinctive performance spaces: The Lyric, The Drum and the workshop space, The Lab.
The Theatre Royal Plymouth serves the South West with a wide range of theatre including classic and contemporary drama, musical productions and the presentation of national opera, ballet and dance companies. It also specialises in the production of new plays and has built a national reputation for the quality of its innovative work.
Theatre Royal Plymouth hosts unrivalled set, costume, prop-making and rehearsal facilities at our architecturally award-winning Production and Learning centre, TR2. The site also accommodates the majority of the theatre’s Creative Learning Programme which aims to creatively engage with a broad spectrum of young people and communities in Plymouth and beyond.
- Groups Accepted - Essential to prebook.Group booking hotline - Tel 01752 260960
- In town/city centre
- Indoor Attraction
- No Smoking Attraction
- All Areas Accessible to Disabled Visitors
- Facilities for Hearing Impaired Visitors - Infra-red system in the Theatre Royal and Drum theatre.
- Facilities for Visually Impaired Visitors - Guide dogs welcome; audio-described performances.
- Guide Dogs Permitted
- Parking Areas for Disabled Visitors
- Ramp/Level Access
- Toilets for Disabled Visitors
Parking & Transport
- Car parking
- Parking (charge)
- On-Site café/restaurant - Coffee bar, licensed bars and patisserie. Licensed restaurant and function areas available.
- Picnic Site
- Delta accepted
- Maestro accepted
- MasterCard accepted
- Max group size - 999
- Min group size - 10
- Solo accepted
- Special group rates
- Visa accepted
- Conference facilities
- Dogs Accepted - Guide and Hearing dogs admitted.
- Event Venue
- Open all year
- Tea / Coffee Shop
- Family Fun
- Marketed towards children
- Marketed towards families
- Marketed towards senior citizens
- Marketed towards student/youth
Tours and Demonstrations
- Demonstrations Given
- Educational Visits Accepted
- Guided Tours Available for Groups
- Guided Tours Available for Individuals
Map & Directions
|Season (1 Jan 2017 - 31 Dec 2017)|
|Monday - Saturday||10:00||- 20:00*|