|Ticket Type||Ticket Tariff|
|2 adults, 2 children||£43.00 per ticket|
|Adult||£14.75 per ticket|
|Child 4-15||£10.75 per ticket|
|Seniors||£11.50 per ticket|
|Student||£11.50 per ticket|
National Marine Aquarium - Day Plus Pass
So that visitors can gain the most from their experience at National Marine Aquarium, on purchase of a day ticket visitors will be able to return to National Marine Aquarium for a further 12 months free of charge (terms and conditions apply). This is applicable to all tickets purchased online too.
Visit the UK's largest Aquarium and be amazed by our fascinating underwater world and how we all play a part in conserving it.
The National Marine Aquarium is a registered charity committed to promoting a sympathetic understanding of the sea through programmes of education, conservation and research.
Your journey will take you across the world's oceans, from the shores of Plymouth to the coral reefs of the tropics. We have over 70 sharks from more than ten different species. The sharks on display range in size from the small catfish to the large Sand Tiger Sharks. Our hosts deliver an action-packed talk schedule, including our not-to-be-missed interactive dive show.
The National Marine Aquarium is a truly unique venue in the stunning Sutton Harbour. Its relaxed environment and breathtaking views make it the perfect venue for a variety of functions and events, from birthday celebrations to wedding receptions.
We have several spaces available to hire and a variety of catering options available. Enjoy fine dining for 120 guests on round tables in our auditorium looking at the amazing Eddystone Reef exhibit or a buffet for 75 in Horizons, with views to die for across Plymouth Sound.
For enquiries about group bookings, please visit their website.
- Gift Shop
- Groups Accepted - Essential to prebook.
- In town/city centre
- Indoor Attraction
- No Smoking Attraction
- All Areas Accessible to Disabled Visitors
- Guide Dogs Permitted
- Parking Areas for Disabled Visitors
- Ramp/Level Access
- Toilets for Disabled Visitors
Children & Infants
- Facilities for children
- On-Site café/restaurant - Self-service restaurant with panoramic views over harbour, serving hot and cold snacks and refreshments.
- Picnic Site
- American Express accepted
- Delta accepted
- Maestro accepted
- MasterCard accepted
- Max group size - 100
- Min group size - 10
- TIC Staff Admitted Free
- Visa accepted
- Cater for groups
- Marketed towards families
Printed Material in Foreign Languages
- French printed material
- German printed material
- Italian printed material
- Spanish printed material
Tours and Demonstrations
- Educational Visits Accepted
- Guided Tours Available for Groups
Map & Directions
- Regional and Miscellaneous Devon Sustainable Tourism Award - Bronze 2011
|Open all Year (excluding Christmas and Boxing Day) (1 Jan 2016 - 31 Dec 2016)|
|Monday - Sunday||10:00||- 17:00*|
* Open Daily Winter (October– March) 10am – 5pm Summer (April – September) 10am – 6pm Closed: 25th & 26th DecemberDates and times marked with a '*' are provisional and may be subject to change