Visitor Information Centre
Plymouth Tourist Information is located in the heart of the picturesque Barbican, Plymouth’s historic, maritime quarter. From here the friendly and knowledgeable staff can help you make the most of your visit to Plymouth.
- Free local accommodation booking service
- National ‘Book A Bed Ahead’ service ( local conditions apply)
- Comprehensive information on attractions, accommodation, events, public transport and facilities in Plymouth.
- Free maps and guides to the area
- Regional information on attractions, accommodation, events and transport.
- Ticket agents for events and attractions
- Booking agents for The Theatre Royal and Princess Theatre
- Holiday Information Service, we stock a wide range of UK destination guides and offer a brochure ordering service.
- Public transport information and timetables
- RADAR keys and access information for disabled visitors
Plymouth TIC has a well stocked shop with a wide range of maps, books, souvenirs, local gifts, confectionary and a Plymouth clothing range.
Location and contact details:
3-5 The Barbican
Tel 01752 306330
April to October, Monday – Saturday 9 am – 5 pm, Sunday 10am – 4pm
November to March, Monday – Friday 9am – 5pm, Saturday 10am – 4pm
We’re here to help…
Plymouth Sound Caravan Club Site rests on a headland outside the town of Plymouth...
Come and stay with Plymouth University for cheap summer breaks from late June to...
Located a stone's throw from the picturesque Hoe waterfront, the Edgcumbe Guest...
Plymouths most individual hotel and the ideal base for exploring Devon, Cornwall and...