- 1m distancing in place
- 2m distancing in place
- Advance booking essential
- All linens sanitized in high-temperature wash
- Clear signage
- Contactless check-in
- Contactless check-out
- Contactless payment possible
- COVID-19 measures in place
- COVID-19 refund and cancellation policy in place
- COVID-19 risk assessment completed
- COVID-19 staff training completed
- Deep cleaning between visitors
- Face masks available for visitors
- Hand sanitizer available to visitors & staff
- Individually wrapped toiletries
- One way system
- Online booking possible
- Outside seating
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
- Staff required to regularly wash hands
Bovisand Lodge Holiday Park is a small family run 4 star beachside Holiday Park with an indoor pool in the South Devon Coast - yet only 7 miles from Plymouth.
Our beachside location in Devon is unique - an unspoilt wooded valley running down from the hills of Staddon Heights and opening onto a safe sandy beach overlooking the Cornish coast. From here you can walk along the South West coastal path for miles and enjoy the spectacular views within an area of outstanding natural beauty.
Bovisand offers a range of luxury 4 star self-catering accommodations to suit all family holidays in the Plymouth and Devon area:
- Luxury Contemporary Lodges (sleeps 6)
- Gold Award Heritage Apartments set in the East Wing of the Lodge - a Grade 2 listed Georgian house (sleeps 2-4)
- Premium double glazed & centrally heated, caravan holiday homes all under 3 years of age (sleeps 6)
Bovisand Lodge Holiday Park has been run by the Hart family for over 60 years, there’s no club or organised entertainment. We offer peace and tranquillity in a beautiful natural environment, with an abundance of wildlife, which guests like to return to year after year.
All guests have use of our indoor heated swimming pool and sauna (open all year round), small children's play park and surrounding grounds.
Take the car for a short drive to the historic city of Plymouth, the dramatic scenery of Dartmoor or quaint fishing villages of Cornwall.
If you are looking for a wonderful beachside hideaway to escape to with your family and explore Plymouth and the Devon and Cornwall countryside, you couldn’t pick a better location.
Prices from £430.00 to £1830.00
For more information please take a look at our website or call us on 01752 403554.
Mid Week Break offer: 4 nights for the price of 3! (Mon to Fri outside of the school summer holidays)
Promotions for couples and two week stays.