- 1m distancing in place
- 2m distancing in place
- All linens sanitized in high-temperature wash
- Clear signage
- COVID-19 measures in place
- COVID-19 refund and cancellation policy in place
- COVID-19 risk assessment completed
- COVID-19 staff training completed
- Face mask essential (provided)
- Face masks required for staff in public areas
- Facilities must be booked
- Floors clearly marked for social distancing
- Food available during COVID-19 restrictions
- Hand sanitizer available to visitors & staff
- Hygiene screens in place
- Open now
- Outside seating
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
- Room service available during COVID-19 restrictions
- Staff required to regularly wash hands
- Temperature checks for visitors
With its impressive location overlooking Plymouth Hoe, the hotel boasts 211 newly refurbished bedrooms, meeting and event rooms that can hold up to 500 guests, a leisure club and a penthouse floor Marco Pierre White Steakhouse Bar and Grill restaurant with panoramic sea views. All of this space ensures the guests experience the best in wellness, relaxation and productivity, whenever they stay or visit.
This Hotel is perfect for both business and leisure. The hotel has stunning views over Plymouth Sound and is just a few minutes’ walk from the city centre and seafront, nearby to the picturesque Barbican with its trendy bars, boutiques and cafes. This is all easily reached from Plymouth railway station.
The hotel offers 6 high-tech conference and meeting rooms, including the magnificent ballroom, that can hold from 2 to 500 guests. You can also relax in a modern health and leisure club which boasts extensive facilities including a 15 metre indoor pool, sauna & steam room.
The hotels 211 spacious and comfortable bedrooms make it easy to work or relax with tea and coffee making facilities, desks, satellite or freesat TV and complimentary WiFi. The executive rooms are very popular with visitors with some offering fantastic sea-views. Executive rooms also offer a safe, robe and slippers, mini-bar and complimentary mineral water and chocolate bar upon arrival.
The Crowne Plaza offers a full leisure facility, you can work out in the gymnasium, take a dip in the 15-metre heated indoor swimming pool, relax in the steam room, sauna or in the summer months on our outside decking area.
Conference and Events Facilities
The hotel has 6 modern meeting rooms including a ballroom that can host up to 450 delegates theatre style or 350 guests for a dinner dance. Complimentary WiFi, audio equipment and projectors make hosting business presentations and conferences simple. The Business Centre in the hotel Open Lobby has free iMacs with wireless printers for guests to use.