In light of recent news, Barbican Theatre will be shut for one month from 17 March. However B-Bar will remain open until further notice – this is being monitored on a day by day basis and The B-Bar Management team will continue to reassess the situation, based on daily UK Government briefings. In order to protect the public the following best practice guidance will be implemented:
- Total occupancy of the bar will be reduced to a maximum of 50 people – for both standing gigs and meals (to comply with the 2 metre social distancing guidance)
- Card transactions will be requested where possible to reduce transfer of infection via cash
- Tables, chairs and surfaces will be more regularly cleaned/treated with antibacterial spray to reduce risk of contamination
- Opening hours will be reduced so the building will close at 11pm.
- Paper towels will be reintroduced in all bathrooms
- All artists scheduled to perform in the B-Bar after Saturday 23 March will be contacted by Luke Foster to discuss options
The B-Bar are currently writing their business continuity plan, which will include an increased take away service to the public. If you have have any questions about The B-Bar please call 01752 242021 or email email@example.com
The B-Bar Thai Noodle Bar offers fresh and funky food, prepared by our Thai chefs. Open every day and night with excellent teas, coffees and chocolate, fresh Thai noodles and specials with live music and jazz, blues and world tunes.
To book a table, please call 01752 242021 or email them at firstname.lastname@example.org.