The famous Two Bridges Hotel is a beautiful country hotel in the heart of Dartmoor National Park, with a stunning riverbank setting. Step inside for a famously warm welcome, crackling log fires and beautiful antiques.
The award-winning restaurant (2 AA Rosettes, Taste of the West Gold) serves the finest local, seasonal produce.
Choose from 31 individually-styled rooms, each with its own style and character, and some with four poster bed and spa bath.
The Two Bridges Hotel is a perfect choice for a Dartmoor break, with short breaks from £70 per person, per nights, including dinner and full Dartmoor Breakfast.
- Number of Rooms / Units
|Room Type /||Room Tariff*|
|Country Double/Twin Room||£99.00 per room (breakfast included)|
|Dartmoor Leisure Break||£140.00 per room per night, half board|
|Dartmoor Leisure Break (including dinner, bed and breakfast)||£140.00 per room per night, half board|
|Historic Double Room||£120.00 per room (breakfast included)|
|Premier Room||£180.00 per room (breakfast included)|
*All rates include full Dartmoor Breakfast.
Dartmoor Leisure Break offer includes three course dinner and full Dartmoor Breakfast.
- 2 AA Rosettes
- 3 AA Stars
Map & Directions
The Two Bridges Hotel can be found on the banks of the West Dart River, in the heart of Dartmoor National Park.
Postcode: PL20 6SW
From Plymouth: Take the A386 signposted Tavistock, and at Yelverton take the B3212 signposted Princetown. The hotel is on the B3212, just beyond Princetown.
From Exeter: Take the A38 as far as Ashburton, then the B3357 which is signposted to Two Bridges.
Public Transport Directions
Nearest mainline stations: Plymouth (17 miles), Exeter St Davids (33 miles)
Nearest airport: Exeter (35 miles)
- Free Wi-Fi available
- Facilities for Disabled Visitors
- Cater for vegetarians
- Half board supplement (£) - Three course dinner £35
- Room service
- Serve breakfast
- Serve evening meal
- Serve lunch
Children & Infants
- Accept children all ages
- Facilities for children
- Food/bottle warming available
- Available for wedding receptions - Up to 120 guests
- Business facilities (eg. Fax/ modem)
- Central heating throughout
- Conference facilities
- Event venue
- Garden/patio for guests' use
- Hot Tub/Spa Bath
- Ironing Facilities
- Licenced for civil marriages
- Pets accepted - Well behaved dogs.
- Real log/coal fires
- Celebrity connection - Famous former guests include Vivien Leigh, Edward VIII and Mrs Simpson.
- Country house
- Groups Welcomed
- In countryside
- Of historic, literary or architectural interest - Two hundred years old. During WW II became a boys school (only one in England with a full liquor licence!), mentioned in many novels.
- Access to golf course
- Arrangements for riding/pony trekking
- Cycle hire
- Fishing - River in grounds
Parking & Transport
- Car parking - 120 free spaces
- All major credit cards accepted
Room / Unit Features
- Four poster beds available
- Free View TV
- Ground Floor Bedrooms Available
- Hairdryer in all bedrooms
- Radio in all bedrooms
- Tea & coffee making facilities in all bedrooms
- Telephone in all bedrooms
- Aim to attract conferences and business meetings
- Marketed as green/environmentally friendly
- Special provisions for cyclists - Cycle hire available and storage and cycle routes
- Special provisions for walkers - This hotel sits at the very heart of Dartmoor. Walks on doorstep. Drying facilities available.
Travel & Trade
- Group discounts available
- Packed lunches available
|Open New Year|
|Season (1 Jan 2022 - 31 Dec 2022)|